Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP and a frightened father Henry. A majority of my followers know me through my Instagram @annephung, where I record my personal life: highs, lows, and everything inbetween. I arrived in America with my family and brothers at the age of one and a half years old I would not be living my life and sharing it to you, if not for my parents love determination and dedication. My parents were my inspiration and I worked to be prosperous. I had a plan to go to school, graduate and get an employment that was good. Then I wanted a wife and kids. While I believed this was the definition of success, life had different plans. It was 2013 when I discovered that I didn't like being in my job as a corporate employee. Status and money did make me feel happy. I felt like I was wasting time for an income. My love of fitness and my desire to socialize with other people led me to pursue a new career as an instructor. The business I started in 2014. I am celebrating my seventh anniversary in this calendar year. Being an Asian female in this industry there are very many of us. My aim in the industry is to help create a sustainable and healthier lifestyle that can meet the demands of my clients. My goal is to inspire others to pursue their desires and lead the lives they've always wished for. As my career started to take off, I had the most devastating loss of my life: my mother's death. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease is over and she rests in Heaven. Her memory will forever remain in my thoughts and my mind. It's amazing how the world can give us the exact instruction we require, even when we do not realize it. My mother's death affected me greatly and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance at life. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. The opportunity was there to start a new chapter in her life, and I got the chance to lead an enjoyable and satisfying life. Now into my 30's I feel alive and aware of the fact that I live my life now rather than merely living as the person I was back in my previous. When I tell the story of my journey, it's in the hope that others will be able to understand my experiences and thoughts. In order to feel that they are not alone. It is also a sign of genuine love. Also that therapy is a necessity and it isn't unusual. Also, the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. There is only one chance to live. I hope you enjoy it to the max.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Gillies and Elle Fanning

Pics of Anastacia and Ananda Lewis